Thursday, April 5, 2012

This Sunday is Easter? So, We Should Probably Brunch.


Though I am not of the faith that celebrates Easter, I can still appreciate an Easter egg-hunt, chocolate bunnies and a good brunch. That's why this Sunday I'll be at an all inclusive, Mexican themed, champagne brunch. I'm a fan of recognizing any and all holidays that give me an excuse to enjoy my friends and family over a meal and a mimosa.


Because I can't leave you without a tune to get ready to:
Here's Kaskade & Deadmou5's Move for Me. One of my favorite songs, EVER.



What To Wear While 'Brunching':
'Brunchin' Beauty'
I've styled a look for your Easter (or not Easter) brunch this weekend. Pair a beautiful maxi skirt with a pastel tee and a jean jacket, and you'll look cuter than the Easter bunny himself.


Summer Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment