Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ben Browning-Lover Motion & The Summer Rooftop Party Dress

Today's Inspiration: 
my Friday night plans to venture out into the depths of Brooklyn for the first time, and,
 my giddy anticipation of wearing summer dresses on the top of roofs.
This Friday, Ben Browning, Cut Copy bassist and now new solo artist, will be filling the Brooklyn night with his airy, melodic, electronic music. Lover Motion, his first solo EP is nu disco with a touch of that familiar Cut Copy bounce. Having seen Cut Copy perform one of the best live dance shows I've ever seen, I can't wait to find out what Mr. Browning will do on his own. 
Tickets for this Friday's show are only $10.00 so you should probably go and purchase them here.

To Get Yourself Familiar:


What To Wear While Listening:
'Summer Rooftop Party'
I know it's not quite summer yet, but that doesn't mean I can't stop thinking about the endless possibilities of my first Manhattan in the sun (and humidity--scary.) For all those fabulous parties we will be attending, pair an All Saints Sundress, with a Dannijo necklace and a Cambridge Satchel.
Summer Rooftop Party


No comments:

Post a Comment