Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New York, New York

Hello Everyone!! I know it's been awhile since we've chatted. 
Did you miss me? Because I missed you.
 This past weekend at Coachella was one epic extravaganza of music, clothes and food. Despite the Tundra-esque weather that blew through the Coachella Valley on Friday, all was well and raging at the music and arts festival. 
(And yes, I am still recovering from the beer and non-stop dancing. More details to come over the next few days about my favorite moments of the weekend) 

And, in other news, my move from Los Angeles to New York City will be taking place this Friday! I am excited, anxious and terrified of packing.
In honor of the big move, I present you with, the single most classic song about New York--sorry Jay-Z and Alicia, Frank and Liza did it first (and better.)

What To Wear While Listening:
'City Slicker'
You know, for Le Baron on Saturday night.
All that Glitters


No comments:

Post a Comment