Monday, April 23, 2012

Que Sera Sera

Yes, I finally made it to the Big Apple...
I've been preoccupied with apartment searching, getting to know the city more intimately, and, you know just uprooting my entire life in general, hence my failing to post regularly this past week.
But I still love you, and I promise I won't ever leave you for this long again--unless someone is trying to take me to Spain for a month. 
And, in that case, you're on your own again.

Now, to the music:
When I boarded Flight 420- on 4/20 to make the big move, (ironic, no?) this tune was playing in the Virgin lounge and seemed like a hauntingly appropriate theme song for my adventure ahead. 
Because in New York City, whatever will be, will be...

What To Wear While Listening: 
'Back In Black'
Time to set the Havianas and Cali sundresses aside. It's New York. When in doubt, wear black and wear leather.

Too Cool for School


No comments:

Post a Comment