Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Look Rad & Listen to The Rapture

 Today is the eve before the eve of Coachella, and I know all you dirrty, music lovin', dance floor freaks are just as excited as I am. To keep the momentum up, I've decided to bring you the footloose and fancy free musings of none other than, New York's, The Rapture. The Indie-Dance-Punk band, who has been mentored by LCD Soundsystem's James Murphey, is set to take the Mojave stage this Friday. 
Take a listen to their classic tune,  How Deep Is Your Love  and tell me you're not psyched to get all sorts of weird in the Mojave Tent.




What To Wear While Listening:
 'Hipster Cut-Off'
 Words don't adequately explain the love I have for a great, graphic print sweatshirt. Pair your sweatshirt with a bra-let (you'll be hot at some point), a bright pair of shorts, funky accessories and you'll have one of the most effortlessly cool looks at the festival.
Hipster Cut-off


No comments:

Post a Comment