Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dirty, Dirty Dutch

 
DJ Chuckie, a maven of EDM and innovator of new age House music is like no one else in the game. With so many styles and genres of Electronic music nowadays, there are very few DJs who create house music that is not only relevant but in my opinion, game changing. For me Chuckie, embodies the ultimate facilitator of a balls out, epic party experience. At this past Coachella, he literally played every single one of my favorite songs. So it's fair to say that I am actually, in love with this little Dutch music man. 

Joyful Me
Chuckie @Marquee, LV

While attending any EDM event or Rave, my fashion rules change. If I am attending say event, I am going for one reason, and one reason only. To. dance. my. ass. off. Therefore, 6 inch heels not only look hysterical, but are just plain stupid. I know, I know "beauty is pain," "suffer for fashion" yada, yada, yada but if you're trying to seriously shake your tail feather, I give you 2-2.5 hrs tops in heels. So screw it and wear comfortable shoes (I prefer Minnetonka Moccasin boots, not only are they comfortable but the fringe makes me feel sassy.)

Dancing Boots minnetonkamoccasin.com/





My awesome white cocktail dress was found on one of my all-time favorite shopping sites http://www.shopnastygal.com/ 
Their clothes are totally unique, cool and the best part, affordable!

 I paired my fab dress with gold and pearl earrings, given to me by none other then my grandma, Selma. Though Selma's jewelry collection is not quite as expensive as our beloved Ms. Taylor's, she has got a ton of really beautiful and really interesting pieces. I'll show you more later. 

*For your listening pleasure*



No comments:

Post a Comment