Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coldplay Benefit at UCLA, Samsung Summer Krush


Seeing Coldplay live is hands down one of the best things I have ever done. And I have done some seriously cool shit. I heard about this concert through a friend of mine who knows all the sneaky little tricks to winning concert tickets through different avenues. She gave me a heads up that Coldplay would be giving away tickets to this show. Low and behold, the concert gods looked favorably down on upon me and not only did I win a set of 2 tickets, but so did my best friend!  Awesome, to say the least.

Here’s the two of us ticket winners…
As you can see, (wanting my P.Diddy’s White Party in the Hamptons moment), I opted to wear a white on white ensemble. Ballsy on my part considering we brought a bottle of Pinot Noir to be consumed in the parking lot. Good news, there were no casualities.

Wearing all white can be super chic, especially in the summer. Though, I would suggest that unless you are in fact poppin’ bottles of Ciroc in the Hamptons a la Diddy, you break up the all white look with some other neutrals. I paired my outfit with a jean jacket and brown wedges. Putting a color with all white tends to look cheap, tacky and like a bad dance recital costume. My personal philosophy is to eff whoever said, no white after Labor day. Yet, I wouldn’t necessarily wear an all white outfit in November…not really appropriate. Ya feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment