Friday, October 21, 2011

Dear Coachella,


I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you. And I miss you. My heart aches for April.
All my love,
Sarah

P.S. Music trade publication Hits Daily Double, has recently announced that,
"…And though rock record revenues have diminished, the concert business, led by acts with multi-decade careers playing arenas and stadiums, has held steady and in some cases has actually increased. The same is true with high-profile festivals like Coachella, which has locked in No Doubt and Radiohead as two of next year’s headliners…

I am beyond thrilled to hear these two bitchin' bands will be headlining. (Disclaimer: I refuse to acknowledge that Coachella might not be happening due to the evil assholes living in Indio. My faith in Goldenvoice is strong, they will pull through because they HAVE to. And that is all I am going to say about that.) I couldn't be happier with the announcement of both these bands. I am especially stoked on seeing No Doubt, their Tragic Kingdom album was one of the first CDs (remember those) that I ever owned. They're currently working on a new album that they say is they're best ever, including songs with producers Diplo and Switch of Major Lazor! Both No Doubt and Major Lazor do Reggae Dancehall better then everyone in the game right now.  Just the thought of them collaborating makes me giddy. 

Here's No Doubt's 'The Singles' album, which includes their singles from 1992-2003

Oh yeah, and happy Friday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment