Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HOLY SH*T! THIS IS HUGE!

You probably already know...
but if you've been in hiding and haven't heard the information I am about to tell you, consider yourself lucky. Because girl, the party starts in 3 days and it's happening whether or not you're there. 

So enough with the heightened anticipation and lengthy introduction. The reason we are here today is to inform or remind you, that, Versace (yes, Versace, the brand you probably cannot afford unless you have a trust fund somewhere) is releasing a collection for H & M

Clothes will be available in stores on November 19 and include a variety of dresses, prints, shoes and leathers, all taken from and paying homage to Donatella's famous designs. This is as exciting for me as when I found out I was going to have a younger brother...
(oh, c'mon, you know I'm kidding, this is way MORE exciting!)

Here are some of my favorite looks from the collection, but you can view the whole look book at 









Can I just take a moment to say how much I am obsessed with the printed paints and leggings. I can't wait to wear a pair of these bad boys. Now the only problem I have is...
Which print do I choose???


No comments:

Post a Comment