Monday, March 12, 2012

Going Green - The 14 Best Green Nail Polishes

Yes, you read that correctly. A whopping 14 top-notch green polishes brought to you by moi.

Here's the thing, as an avid believer in nail polish as a whole and someone who will be buried with a full blown mani/pedi, it has taken me awhile to become fully comfortable with green nail polish. My initial reaction to the trend was--ugh, makes your fingers look like as if there is an unfortunate fungal infection/gangrene. (And this still remains true if the wrong color green is chosen.)
But then, hell froze over and I had a change of heart. And for no other reason than, that I had literally painted my nails every other color in existence, I went green. 
Surprise! You guessed it...
 I loved my emerald painted phalanges. And now, I can't get enough of the green polish. Here are the best greens around to ensure your fingers look Eco-chic and not fungal freaky. 
And obviously, this is a great way for preventing a pinch this upcoming St. Patty's Day.

 
[Image from madisonplus.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment