Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Nails Are Cooler Than Yours.

That is, if they looked like this...
zebber.tumbler.com
Since the release of its lineup on Monday, the little festival called Coachella, has been the dominating topic of, well, just about everything. Now, almost a week later, the initial euphoria has begun to settle down. We can now begin to think about things other then who we're going to rock the eff out to in the desert. So naturally, this is the time that us ladies get to thinking about the second most important part of the weekend. Our outfits. Coachella, whether you like it or not, is a place to make a fashion statement. Yeah you're dirty, yeah you smell, yeah you're hungover and yeah, people are judging your outfit. So buck up, accept it, and start planning. I understand it's early but the truth is, it's never too early to start thinking ensembles.
That's precisely why I got so excited when I opened a text from my friend Gillian earlier today. The text read "I need these for Coachella" with the above picture attached. The minute I saw these super rad, Aztec inspired nails, my heart skipped a beat and I knew that they were a Coachella MUST. I did some research and found these nails featured on http://zebber.tumblr.com/ . This chick is super talented and has some really great nail design ideas. She even posts "How-To" tutorials. So ladies, if you want your nails to look like these, and therefore look cooler then everyone else, (which I know you do) I suggest you get to practicing. I have a feeling it's harder to do then it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment